"Search inward, reach outward, look heavenward." ~Thomas S. Monson

Friday, September 20, 2013

You made it!

If you have gotten this far, you've done well! The purpose of this blog is to share my thoughts, opinions, stories, and insights I have learned in my Family Relations class. Since families are so important and we are all striving to have a happy family, I hope to share knowledge I've gained to help others. Everything we do here in our families will ultimately effect our future. I hope as I make connections in this family relations class, I will be able to apply it not only in my family now, but my future family.

Please feel free to comment and let my know what you think...I want your input! Thank you! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey! My name is Emily and I am the TA for your class. Great job on the blog post! I'm excited to see your impressions regarding the family throughout the semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love the quote at the top!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siempre seras una luz!

    ReplyDelete