"Search inward, reach outward, look heavenward." ~Thomas S. Monson

Monday, December 2, 2013

Family Thanksgiving

I think that for the most part, holidays can bring families closer together, but I also think that because it can be a high stress time, it's harder to see the lovin'. It was weird to see how my family structure has changed over time. I noticed it the most during this break because neither of my siblings were there. Everything just felt different. I'd say everything was more relaxed and calm. We always want everything to turn out just right, but I feel like we just played things by ear and weren't as stressed as other times. Most families probably put a lot of effort into  holidays and it shows. As we work together towards a common goal and have learned to communicate effectively, there is love at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment